[Amps] Acom 1000 and IC746

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 17:52:54 EDT 2005

Richard

I don't know - that sort of useful information is not in the user manual Hi.

But I've just noticed the VOX switch is "in". That may well explain why the
problem only sometimes happened (perhaps I squeeze the mic harder at times).
It's getting late here now, so I'll start afresh in the morning.

Thanks for your interest.

GL

John