[Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA

David C. Hallam dhallam at rapidsys.com
Mon Apr 25 09:26:33 EDT 2005

HP and Agilent are not the same companies.  HP sold (or formed a new
separate company) their electronic and test equipment business to Agilent
and now is exclusively a computer manufacturer.  In any event, I don't
believe there is any connection between HP and Agilent.

I agree with your assessment of Agilent.

David C. Hallam
KC2JD