[Amps] email the Agilent lawyer .... no manuals on BAMA

G3rzp@aol.com G3rzp at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 14:21:54 EDT 2005

I'm not in favour these days of buying Agilent anyway - at work, we bought  a
$40k signal generator which failed inside 3 months. They took over a month to
 repair it, and wouldn't lend us anything in the meantime. This was when
we'd just spent around $400k equipping one of our labs, and were looking to
spend the same to equip another!

I was told that 'Agilent' is an acronym for 'Genital' - it seems to fit!
Pity my XYL (who happens to be a share holder) isn't in a position to  go and ask
nasty questions at the shareholders meeting! Oh, I know it doesn't  have any
effect - except causing embarassment and making them spend time on  things
they'd rather not.

73

Peter G3RZP