[Amps] Fwd: Re[2]: email the Agilent lawyer .... no manuals on BAMA

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Apr 25 17:17:41 EDT 2005

Me too!

You know, I needed a manual for a Leader LCR meter which Bama has on the
website. I downloaded it and found my version of Acrobat wouldn't open it.
The reason being, you cant upgrade past version 5 in Winblows 98. So, I
sent off an e-mail to Bamas owner. Within 30 minutes he got in touch with
me. He was very helpful and re-did the manual in an older version of
Acrobat so it would open, plus updated the file on the website. Now I'm
here to tell ya, that was most accomodating as he didn't have to do that
over one file. We had a great exchange over e-mails, and I can say, he is
right there for anyone to help. That's why, this Agilent thing really
perturbed me, however I was kind of nice in the e-mail. I will however
keep my word about buying anything HP/Agilent in the future unless a
public apology is given to the amateur community.

Best,

Will