[Amps] SS Amp Design/Plans (was Elecraft Amplifier...)

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Mon Apr 25 17:22:00 EDT 2005

Joe,

I tried to find those schematics I seen on the net but just couldn't find them anywhere. There is a really good book on the subject named "Practical RF Communications Data" by Doug DeMaw. The ISBN Number is 0-672-21557-8 and was printed by Sams. It goes into detail abount designing solid state amps using either transistors of FET's. If you can locate a copy, I think it would be what you want.

Best,

Will