[Amps] Resistors

Karl-Arne Markström sm0aom at telia.com
Tue Apr 26 12:26:28 EDT 2005

I certainly can vouch myself for the longevity of the "Oilite" bearings.

In the blower motors of our ex-Air Force 208U-10's  these sleeve bearings are used,
and to date only one single bearing failure has occurred.

The amplifiers have accumulated about 110000 hours of 24/7 operation since late 1988,
and they were far from unused when they were acquired.

73/

Karl-Arne
SM0AOM