[Amps] Chassis construction question

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Mon Aug 1 21:16:24 EDT 2005

Forsners are made for wood.  They are tough enough to control in wood much
less in aluminum.... and while the edge cutters would make a rather nice
hole... the "chipper" that runs across the diameter of the bit would not
work very well to "shave" aluminum.  If you grind that off, maybe you've got
something (close to a hole punch with teeth)...

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide