[Amps] Book needed

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 2 22:02:23 EDT 2005

All,

I'm trying to find a book to buy to finish a set I'm working on. The book is Volume 3 of the series named "Electronic and Electrical Fundamentals" by Philco Ford, Education and Technical Services Div.. The version 3 title in the series is "Industrial and Microwave Electronic Technology".  They were also called part of the Philco TechRep Division books. The copyright date on these are 1960. This is the blue book set, not the later brown books (which I'm interested in too). They don't show an ISDN number, just individual Library of Congress catalog card numbers. There are also various other books from them at the time, but not in the set. The set was used as a complete electronics course. I collect old electronics books for my library and am very interested in obtaining this last volume. If anyone knows where this last book is, or a complete set for sale, please let me know. Thank you all in advance.

Best,

Will