[Amps] B&K 707 help

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 4 14:17:57 EDT 2005

All,

I figured I'd ask about this again as it's been several months. I'm looking for the anode connector for a B&K 707 tube tester. The same one fits several different models from a 500 up to the 747. This connector is molded out of black plastic and is double ended where it has a 1/4" connector on one end, and a 3/8" on the other. It simply flips over for changing from one size to the other. Some had a bananna plug on the end of the wire, and somes wire were soldered under the chassis. I would like to buy one of these, or buy a junk tester with one on it. If anyone can help on this, please contact me off the list. Thanks all in advance.

Best,

Will
Amateur Transformer & Supply
craxd1 at verizon.net