[Amps] Metric system

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Fri Aug 5 11:53:40 EDT 2005

I am getting to the age when I would like to convert from the present system of measuring age in years to something with a bit more time between anniversaries - something like 500 days per measurement, or so.  Not sure if converting will allow retroactive application, but even applied to the future would be acceptable.

Perhaps aging can be based upon time between amplifiers, or time taken to construct amplifiers.

If the metric system had any improvement in the measuring of aging, I would convert in a millimeter.

Colin  K7FM