[Amps] This works too !

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 6 16:24:39 EDT 2005

Thanks Jim and Ken,

One thing, there's always more ways to skin a cat. That's how to get around ads on free redirect services. If you wish to use the code, simply look at the code in your browser. Most browsers have a place where you can do this on the menu under view where it will say view html. Between the two <head> parts, you'll see the javascript code for it. Just add it to any page and it will do it. I reied some other code and it wouldn't work like this.

Thanks again for the help.

Best,

Will