[Amps] RF Parts OEM 3-500ZG's

Phil Clements philc at texascellnet.com
Mon Aug 8 01:29:01 EDT 2005

I just bought a used Ten-Tec Centurion on behalf of a friend. We
both were under the mis-informed belief that it would be equipped
with Eimac 3-500ZG's. Instead it has a matched pair of RF Parts
branded PRC manufactured 3-500ZG's. Anybody know the track
record of these tubes compared to the Amperex 3-500ZG (made
in France?) or the ones Eimac used to make?

Just call up RF Parts. They will give you an honest answer on the exact
track record. Since they sell several brands in quantity, they will have the
"track record" of them all. Also, they will share the pros and cons of each
brand with you. Nice folks there!

(((73)))
Phil Clements,
K5PC