[Amps] 6146's

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 06:01:53 EDT 2005

David,

Those tubes were the last GE made. What they did was, they didn't want to run several lines and still build the A numbered tubes so they took The B's or W's and re-stamped them wit white paint as A so they'd have the part number to sell. It's a better tube than the A and a direct replacement.

Best,

Will