[Amps] Fraudulent email to amps posters

R.Measures r at somis.org
Tue Aug 9 08:32:26 EDT 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 4:57 AM, Larry Carman wrote:

> Rich, Why did you chose the Apple over other computers/OS's?
> Larry N5BIP

My wife bought a Mac Plus through her school c. 1987, I discovered that
it was easier to use than a typewriter, scissors, and glue, so I began
to write the magazine articles that were lounging around in my head.

I Know enough about the business practices of Microsoft® to want to
avoid them at any cost.

Windows® is too vulnerable to sociopaths.   Apple's Unix-based OS 10.__
isn't.

I don't trust a guy who can't find a decent barber.

cheers, Larry