[Amps] 6146's

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 12:17:46 EDT 2005

Pete,

Thanks, as you know, I live right across the river from you. Really about 2-1/2 miles above Proctorville in Rome.

Blueridge carrys a lot of brass and did carry aluminum too. A lot of hobby builders in models, etc. buy from them. Unless they've expanded, they have a small showroom when you first go in and like a loading dock and garage door right beside the front door if I remember. To the right there they had all that brass and where they cut it. They do stock a lot of import lathes, mills, saws, etc. At the time, I bought all three from them. They've got a lot more too, especially tooling. For our kind of work building chassis and cabinets, they have a lot of stuff for it. The owner is a really good guy and was who I dealt with about 10 years back. If you want to buy equipment, he will call anyone you want down here for financing and set it up. If you ever get a chance, you ought to stop by and see what they have. They will move on the price too I found.

I'm not quiet sure on where the store is for Harbor Tools up at Crosslanes, I just know one is there. I've been to the one down in Lexington off New Circle Road. Last time I was up at Cross Lanes was when I was married and my ex-wife was from that reigon. That was 10 years ago too. I think it's off Rt 60 somewhere as I seem to remember looking up the address once.

Best,

Will