[Amps] Metric Conversion

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 06:40:24 EDT 2005

See below;

On 8/11/05 at 2:41 AM R.Measures wrote:

>On Aug 10, 2005, at 9:23 PM, David Kirkby wrote:
>
>> Mike wrote:
>>> Thanks Mark for the heads-up on the converter.  Unfortunately, it only
>>> works on XP or later OS.
>>
>> A standard microsoft trick, to get you to upgrade the OS.
>
>Indeed.  Dollar Bill's pursuit of mammon is so relentless that he won't
>even spend the bucks for a decent haircut.

I'll about give 20:1 odds he cuts it himself or gets one of his house keepers to do it free.

If it wasn't for some of the lawsuits, he would be getting by with a lot more than he does. I also heard about him letting the Chinese government have the source code to Windows so they would buy it. What gets me is that a bunch of the illegal software sites there are on government servers. Plus the government has been guilty of using the cracked software for years. He'd sh*t if a competitive version of Windows came out of China! I for one would get a big kick out of it.