[Amps] Metric Conversion

dick.knol@planet.nl dick.knol at planet.nl
Thu Aug 11 07:31:35 EDT 2005

Most likely the design and parts used in Motorola producs is all made
in PRC.
The low price of Chinese producs is the heroin for the Western markets.
Wait until the addiction is there and the pusherman starts to raise the
price.
Our industry will be wiped out by then, leaving our kids to the mercy
of PRC.

Cheers, Dick Knol
PA3DUV