[Amps] Al Dowski, book order

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 10:52:48 EDT 2005

Al,

I had a computer crash here the other night and lost my old e-mails and address book. I received your check for the book. If you would, please e-mail me with your info again. Thanks again for purchasing the book.

We've been having problems here with the local power company and the lines in the sub-division where I'm at. There's been a lot of instances where our power has been kicking off and back on suddenly with no bad weather to cause it. That happened a few weeks back and my computer hasn't acted right since. Finally it gave up the other night to where I had to re-format the HD and re-install Windows. This time I put a better version on their so it should be more stable. I originally had Win 98 and upgraded to Win 98 second edition where the memory leak problem was supposed to be fixed.

Best,

Will