[Amps] Alpha 78 Cabinet refinishing

John- W4DJ w4dj at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:04:45 EDT 2005

Hi Ken

I just read your message from this list and I have good news if you have not
painted the cabinet.
I professionally refinish cabinets including the matched covers for Alpha 78
Front Amps Panels.
I have one of my own to do here next week.

I use Sherwin Williams 3 part Industrial Epoxy Paint witch are the best for
this type of app.
I spray Paint industral cabinets and have painted the computer cabinets at
NASA and many other types of electronic cabinets.
Let me know if you still need it painted.

Anyone else whos looking for Electronic Cabinet refinishing I can match any
paint chip or Cabinet.
Computer,Amp,Radio,Medical, Flat to Gloss and or any kind of Texture Finish
and even conductive or lubrication (graphite) paints including Milspec.
I do not do Silk Screening though.
So Panels that Require Silkscreening Print would have to be sent to someone
else.

Thanks John W4DJ