[Amps] ARD-230A

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Fri Aug 12 07:48:37 EDT 2005

Hi Amperes,

I am in process to make a difficult decision, whether to buy an Advanced Radio Devices Amplifier ARD-230A. The amp is in apparently good conditions, with quality parts, and operational. Does anyone of you have had any experience with it?? Judging from Google search, most of the problems were with software (run by Z-80 processor). Amp has otherwise quality parts as Alpha not to get into great detail.But as it is fully remote, should I give in into it....Your advices please!

p.s.It has pair of 3cx800a7