[Amps] [TowerTalk] Are All Low-Pass Filters Alike? -

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Aug 16 16:34:58 EDT 2005

How does the amp produce trash that is not present at the input?
If your amp does this, it's a piece of trash and should be redesigned,
not 'filtered'.
As for impedance matching 'at the harmonics' .. that's gobbledegook. A
well-designed filter will attenuate as it is designed to attenuate IF it
is inserted between a source and a load with correct impedance at the
frequency IN USE.
Don N8DE