[Amps] ps caps

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 19:27:18 EDT 2005

Do what?

They buy those like any other manufacturer by the case or how many they need. I'll guarantee they don't take the time to grab each capacitor and check it for capacitance, ESR, and leakage on an assembly line, then try to match them up! The ones at Mouser are just as good no matter what anyone tells you, period.

I thought I'd heard the BS before from manufacturers, but that claim reminds me of those audio amp manufacturers. Ask Alpha if that means your audio will sound any better, LOL!!!

Best,

Will