[Amps] Emailing: hf_millinium

Tim G. Brresen tim at sunsite.lv
Tue Dec 13 04:13:21 EST 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, amps-request at contesting.com wrote:
[cut]
> Message: 10
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 01:58:55 -0600
> From: "Rocky Clayton" <rclayton at ev1.net>
> Subject:[Amps] Emailing: hf_millinium
> To: <amps at contesting.com>
>
> Check this baby out.
>
> Rocky
>

> The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
> Shortcut to: http://www.danamps.com/hf_millinium.htm

[cut]

There are tons of amps in the 1-2.5KW class. This one is extremely well
build, I've seen it, but so are many others in this segment. It's to
expensive and the guys at DanAmps kows it.

Ugly colour? Thats a matter of taste.
Manual tuneing? Some like it that way. I do.

I visited DanAmps this summer, while I was shopping for an amp.
At that point in time oz0j sounded more like they given it up.

Unless they do like acom and om-power has done and start manufacureing
in eastern europe, the only chance of seeing a millenium on your desk is
probably if they start selling it as a kit.

73
Tim, OZ4GA