[Amps] Designing the Cleanest Linear with RF Negative Feedback

Bill L. Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Dec 18 18:38:34 EST 2005

Just looked at the article. Seems to be what I suggested earlier.  Low mu triode in grounded grid. The advantage of  a 4CX tube with control grid connected to the cathode requires no bias voltage and is should have very little screen current, if any.
If you look at the article you will see all the drive power goes to the output.

73
Bill wa4lav