[Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!

Simon Steed simon at xploiter.com
Tue Feb 1 07:26:22 EST 2005

Ian,

Not guilty :) anyways if you have the logs for your site, this will give you
all the information you need to see which files and users are hitting the
site.

Sometimes this will happen with web site wackers where someone just puts in
the main url then hits go, a few mins later they have the entire contents of
your site on their hard drive :(

Which ISP are you using & what's their bandwidth capping?

Si