[Amps] Datong ASP

Mark Hill g4fph at mjha.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 07:47:01 EST 2005

Steve,

Thanks for the reply.

I suspect the ASP is not that different from the original design except
that it may have some sort of audio VOGAD before the clipper, so may not be
too hard to fault find.

I have some info. on the module that's in the original 'Blue Box'.  I
scanned what I had and sent it to an M0 chap recently and note that he has
put it on his website at:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/david.brewerton/DatongRFC.pdf

If you have any more than is there (it doesn't have any alignment info. as
such) I'd be grateful to receive a copy.  Every little helps!

Regards.

Mark.

At 11:47 02/02/2005, Steve Thompson wrote:
>On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 11:41, Mark Hill wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > (Not strictly an amps. issue, but I excuse my own post because it makes
> you
> > sound louder when it works!)
> >
> > Can anyone help me out with a circuit diagram for a UK-made Datong
> > Automatic RF Speech Processor?
>I have circuits and alignment details for the original 'diecast box'
>version if they're of any help.
>
>Steve

Mark Hill - G4FPH
E-mail: g4fph at mjha.co.uk
New web site: www.qsl.net/g4fph
Old pages mirrored on: www.g4fph.freeserve.co.uk

Dipoles resonant on 1940/3700/7080 kHz
2 ele delta loop beam resonant on 14180 kHz

Remember: A Texas Gallon is actually less than a UK one!