[Amps] Help in getting a plate transformer

Tomm Aldridge KD7QAE at ARRL.NET
Sat Feb 5 20:53:57 EST 2005

All,

I need a transformer suitable for making a 3kV 1A power supply for a
linear amplifier project.  A Gates or Dahl BC1H transformer or similar
with 240V input windings is the approximate target.

Let me know what you have, perhaps we can deal.  I have a Kikusui 100MHz
dual trace scope and an SG-677U sweep generator to trade.

Location here is Olympia, WA.  For stuff this heavy, driving to a common
exchange point within a few hundred miles is a real possibility over
shipping.

KD7QAE, Tomm