[Amps] QRO

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Sat Feb 5 23:23:56 EST 2005

Heh, just shows how much I pay attention, not much! I seen he has a
feedback of only 9 and figured he's only been on there for a short time.
That's the first one I'd ever seen on there of his. That's not very many
over a 3 year period. I just looked and he's be there since 2002.
Evidently, he just dont sell much on there.

Will