[Amps] GS35B Plate connection suggestions wanted

jan jan at on6zg.be
Sun Feb 6 05:44:57 EST 2005

HI,

I made a 144mhz Pa with a hoseclamp. On my HF PA i used a copper strap,
you can see it on my webpage. www.on6zg.be
I have an original hat for a gs35b tube, but i haven´t used it in any of
my Pa´s, because it covers a part of the cooling elements. I´ll make a
picture of it when i get my digital camera back from the repair shop.

73 Jan, ON6ZG