[Amps] 10dB and propagation

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon Feb 7 21:25:50 EST 2005

gdaught6 at stanford.edu wrote:

>On 7 Feb 2005 at 23:32, David Kirkby wrote: (paraphrasing another)
>

>>Your article says radio waves don't propagate by reflection,
>>

>What?  I guess we'd better trash our Yagis and quads and dishes, eh?
>
>73,
>
>George T. Daughters, K6GT

You have quoted me a bit out of context there, as I was refering to the
the subject of the article by K3BU, which is propogation via the
ionosphere. But I admit it would have been more correct of me to say:

"VE3BMV (K3BU)'s article says radio waves don't propagate via the ionosphere by a process of reflection"

I applogise for any confusion caused by that. Anyway, take a look at the
article.

http://members.aol.com/ve3bmv/bmvpropagation.htm

I enjoyed it almost as much as this one:

http://www.g8wrb.org/useful-stuff/audiophools.pdf

--
Dr. David Kirkby,
G8WRB