[Amps] Quick 220 outlet?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 17:27:49 EST 2005

Maybe it was sop the Army, but not in the Air Force rtty repair school. We used a vom that looked like it could withstand a nuclear blast at ground zero and still be functional.  Anything above 1.5v dc was checked with a vom. Seen a guy get a most royal a**chewing for testing a 9v battery with his tongue.
 73,
Gary
WA6FGI