[Amps] (no subject)

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Feb 9 14:34:47 EST 2005

Just from my own research and after asking a couple of M.D.s about it I
found the
following.

(1) A current passed through the heart (arm to arm) causes a violent
contracture of
the heart muscle which along will stop the heart.

(2) The same current interrupts the nerve impulses from the Vegas nerve
(brain
control to the heart), the sinus node and the atrioventricular node in the
heart
(it's pacemaker).

Will