[Amps] New FET's

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Wed Feb 9 21:59:53 EST 2005

Well of course, the e-mail was from the Defense Electronics newsletter. I
had an alterior motive showing another $3,000 toilet seat, etc.. But,
evidently, they have been using mil. grade 2N2222's and 2N2907's. I'd
about bet they (mil. 2N2222's) aint near that expensive as I used to buy
some new mil. stuff a few years back. Just seems like anything Uncle Sam
buys is 1000 times the price.