[Amps] New FET's

S. J. Blackwell w5lu at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:48:14 EST 2005

Will,
If you were upside down at 45,000 ft doing Mach 1.2 in an F-16 getting ready
to split-S with a SAM on your tail or in a vacuum in outer space, would you
rather have a $0.29 cent 2N2222 in your proximity warning system or in your
O2 - pressure monitoring equipment? I think I would go for something that
did not come from Rat Shack. That is one of the things that we have that
makes people willing to place themselves in that position. Thank goodness we
have them and non Rat Shack components for them.

Nuf said
Sam Blackwell, W5LU