[Amps] 3 dB mobile power increase

PA3DUV pa3duv at planet.nl
Sat Feb 12 11:07:37 EST 2005

Bill,

Thanks for the info.
Interesting setup with four 1200 watt amps. Are you operating on 13.8 VDC?

Concerning the SG500: I found that the are  somewhat forgiving to short SWR
changes, but will trip quickly on undervoltage. So a stiff power supply is
mandatory.

I've heard that Henry has stopped the production of HF amplifiers, so I
assume the SS1200 is not available anymore.

CCI does not reply to e-mail, they might be out of business too.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV