[Amps] Motorola data books

Chris Trask christrask at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 13:53:43 EST 2005

    I have a list of books that I have offered for sale on other mail lists.
This mail list does not allow for posting such things, so if anyone is
interested contact me and I will email it to you.  One of the books is a
compilation of Motorola Audio/RF/Video applications notes.

Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                 IEEE Senior Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \              Email: christrask at earthlink.net
        | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks