[Amps] Ameritron ARB-704 - Photos and Schematic

Charlie ad5th at direcway.com
Mon Feb 14 22:31:34 EST 2005

That is really interesting since the Icom tech I spoke to was adamant about
a key line buffer. Even when I told him the AL-80B sources only +12vdc at
100mA he expressly said I needed one or could expect a failure. I understand
those specs indicate I didn't need one at all. But then the Icom web site
and the tech I spoke to said "Yes" I did.

Well I do agree it can't hurt....

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH
www.ad5th.com