[Amps] Pi-L Check

Larry Carman lncarman at swbell.net
Thu Feb 17 06:51:57 EST 2005

I've written a pi and pi-L program using PHP and put out on the internet.
It's based on the calculations from the 1994 ARRL handbook.
http://www.pinebeetle.net/pi_calc.php and
http://www.pinebeetle.net/pi_l_calc.php . Very simple to use. Feel free to
use and let me know of any problems or additions that might be of use.

Regards,
Larry N5BIP