[Amps] [Moon-net] 3-turn pots?

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 19 22:28:33 EST 2005

The Bourns 3543S-1-102 is a 3 turn 1K pot.
I have some new spares if interested.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 5BDXCC, 160M DXCC & 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.