[Amps] [BULK] - Re: Shipping Damage

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Fri Feb 25 21:54:01 EST 2005

<<If the package is determined to be packed properly by the people running
the
UPS receiving desk, after you pay your insurance fee, they'd then be
liable.>>

Sorry Will... it's still up to you to prove that they actually checked it.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide