[Amps] shipping damge

Eric Dobrowansky kk2ed at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 09:32:32 EST 2005

 I had a TS940S damaged a few years ago. My first attempt at a claim was
denied. Then it took two weeks to get the supervisor to respond. Only after
staying on him did my claim get approved. They never even showed up for the
scheduled appointments to inspect the damaged goods.

A friend who is a supervisor at UPS had told me that it is their policy to
deny ALL claims when first reported. They will give you the runaround, and
the so-called supervisors are the only ones who can over-ride this initial
denial. They figure most folks give up after a little resistance.

Eric
KE2D