[Amps] Y-180

Harold B. Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Sat Jan 1 16:33:29 EST 2005

Dear David,

The Y-180 tube, especially in Push-Pull, makes a DYNAMITE
stereo amplifier!

A year or two ago, before I got into this amplifier building
thing I was going to build a Y-180 AF amplifier, running
about 1KV on the anode. The xfmrs would have broken the
bank, though, as I didn't want to put cheesy iron in, especially
in the output stages.

Hal Mandel
W4HBM