[Amps] Henry 2K

Gene Bigham jbigham2 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 11:21:39 EST 2005

Well now, let's look more carefully here.  Filament transformer is center
tapped, where does the CT go?  In the middle of the two tube filaments is a
choke labeled L11 which goes to #4 on a connector and a R1 which can be
shorted out by relay contact on RY1. Then in series is a parallel D1 R2 and
c36 to a f1(fuse) which connects to #5  on a connector.  Son of a gun
connector point #4 goes to center tap on the filament transformer.  Thanks
Rich, guess the filaments are not series after all!