[Amps] 90 degree rotating shaft

R.Measures r at somis.org
Wed Jan 5 07:39:44 EST 2005

If you don't more than a few degrees of swivel, Cardwell Condenser Corp
makes one that is ideal for this purpose.  Order desk -- (631) 957-7200
  The designation is RAD. They were not stocked the last time I ordered
them, so I special ordered 6 to be mfg and promptly sold what I did not
need.  I'm thinking I should have ordered 50.  ///  The RAD
shaft-coupling takes the place of the collet on the vacuum variable's
1/4" drive-shaft.  Set C to max when switching.  The advantage of the
Cardwell RAD is that there is enough play in the gears to accomodate
minor shaft misalignment without binding.  Blue-Locktite®ing the
set-screws is not a bad idea.
cheerz, Chris