[Amps] DX Eng antenna switch

Charlie ad5th at direcway.com
Thu Jan 6 00:29:07 EST 2005

I have not used that switch but have purchased antenna hardware (radial
plate / tilt over mount / radials / etc) from DX Engineering and was very
impressed with the quality and attention to detail.  Had  occasion to speak
to Roberto there and he was very courteous and informed.

Anything I may need in the future if it is carried by them I'll purchase
it....I do not work for them..just a satisfied customer.

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH
www.ad5th.com