[Amps] Scope

yves feder yafeder37 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 04:50:58 EST 2005

I wrote the guy on E-Pay and asked him, "Dear bird_carpenter,

just curious why your price is so high for something that's almost
impossible to give away at flea markets! Is it made of gold or platinum?"

Can't wait to see what he answers, c'mawn! Mebbe some CB "repair" shop will
steal this "rair" item fer their bench!

Al W1UX