[Amps] G3SEK Tetrode Boards and Triode Board manuals on the web

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 18:52:16 EST 2005

We have made some changes - anyone interested, please check the website
for details (see below).

To help keep costs down, we will no longer be shipping instruction
manuals with the boards or kits. The full instruction manuals for the
Tetrode Boards and the Triode Board are now downloadable as PDF files.

Anyone can now browse these manuals to see full details of the boards,
and how to use them. The manuals contain complete parts lists, and also
kits of parts are available from our US representative, Tom's Tubes.

Existing users can now download a fully updated manual at any time.
Tetrode Boards users: the manual has recently been completely revised,
with new information about customization for a wide range of different
tubes.

By saving on printing and shipping costs, G3SEK has been able to reduce
prices on boards. In the USA, Tom's Tubes has been able to hold the
prices of boards and kits steady, against the falling value of the US$.

Full details are on G3SEK's website (see below) and also new order forms
for use outside of the USA. Inside the USA, please see www.tomstubes.com

--
73 from Ian G3SEK
www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards