[Amps] E-mails

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Jan 11 15:34:08 EST 2005

It just came to my attention that I may have mistakenly deleted or
blacklisted somes e-mails from here and other places. The problem I was
having was that worm going around, and receiving up to 200-300+ infected
e-mails a day. Having to delete these everytime I checked my mail,
usually about twice a day, I had to do something. Finally I blacklisted
several e-mail addresses without reading them or the address in bulk as
it was just too many at once to pick through. I only white listed
contesting.com yesterday evening to start receiving the mailer again. If
I haven't returned anyones mail, this was the reason. Please feel free
to contact me again with any questions you have sent. Sorry for the
confusion but it had to be done for a short while.

Best,

Will Matney