[Amps] TL 922 Replacement Parts

Robert F.(Bob) Jones rfjones at ris.net
Fri Jan 14 19:37:43 EST 2005

Many thanks to all for the sound advice.Mouser had the diode board parts and
I found the fuses at an electronics store in Colorado Springs (Centennial
Electronics),a four hour drive from here.

FYI,the fuses are a rather common item,which does not cross over to the
original but is the same fuse.It is Buss Fuses P/N AGU-15 H 122.

Again,thanks and 73,
Bob
W0OXJ

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:46:50 -0700
> From: "W0OXJ" <rfjones at ris.net>
> Subject: [Amps] TL-922 Replacement Parts
> To: <amps at contesting.com>
>
> Anyone have sources for the 15A line fuses,I can't find these on the
> web.Also parts for the diode board.I'm afraid to price these from Kenwood
> based on past experiences.
>
> Have learned alot from this list,thanks to all who have participated.
>
> 73,
> Bob
> W0OXJ
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:29:12 -0800 (PST)
> From: Joe Isabella <n3ji at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 Replacement Parts
> To: Amps <amps at contesting.com>
>
> I think I saw that type of fuse at Home Depot in the electrical
department.  You might try them or Lowe's, or failing that, an electrical
parts house...

> Joe
>

> W0OXJ <rfjones at ris.net> wrote:
> Anyone have sources for the 15A line fuses,I can't find these on the
> web.Also parts for the diode board.I'm afraid to price these from Kenwood
> based on past experiences.
>
> Have learned alot from this list,thanks to all who have participated.
>
> 73,
> Bob
> W0OXJ

>  Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:54:13 -0800
> From: R.Measures <r at somis.org>
> Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922 Replacement Parts
> To: Joe Isabella <n3ji at yahoo.com>
> Cc: Amps <amps at contesting.com>
>

> On Jan 13, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Joe Isabella wrote:
>
> > I think I saw that type of fuse at Home Depot in the electrical
> > department.  You might try them or Lowe's, or failing that, an
> > electrical parts house...
> >
> Mouser is another source.
>
> > Joe
> >

> > W0OXJ <rfjones at ris.net> wrote:
> > Anyone have sources for the 15A line fuses,I can't find these on the
> > web.Also parts for the diode board.I'm afraid to price these from
> > Kenwood
> > based on past experiences.
> >
> > Have learned alot from this list,thanks to all who have participated.
> >
> > 73,
> > Bob
> > W0OXJ

> Richard L. Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734.  www.somis.org

> Message: 9
> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:59:33 -0700
> From: "Dan" <dpipes at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re[2]: [Amps] TL-922 Replacement Parts
> To: Amps at contesting.com
>
> is this a ceramic line fuse? or at least a 3ag type this sight has been
real good about getting fuses out quickly