[Amps] OT Rf Speech Processors A link

VK3HE Craig vk3he at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:28:22 EST 2005

DF4FZ sells  kits for true RF clippers. He has a lot of circuit details and
other technical info on  his web page.

http://jwm.de/afu/index0.htm

The best of the  RF cllippers besides the Datong ASP was the Alpha Vomax.
There was  good series of articles published in Ham Radio magazine(Vale)
for a homebrew version of  the split band processor. It generated a  huge
debate on how good its claimed performance was.

I have a Alpha Vomax and a  Datong and when used and compared to a DSP
processor in a rig, the performance is quite spectacular. I use the Vomax on
my TS50 mobile and  the result is quite impressive. Most think i   have
switched on a linear.

Craig
VVK3HE